Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Patent litigation
- Signal processing
- Masters Degree in Computing and Communications (IFSIC, Rennes, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) Section: Patents
Karine Le Noane has an experience of more than ten years in companies specialised in software development, specialised in telecommunications and digital television (she has carried out several missions of technical assistance developing and integrating software for digital television decoders, project management and implementation of management of bug-fixing tools). She joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2006.
She is a key contact for Rennes and Parisian customers, leaders in their technical fields, such as digital television, multimedia applications, or electronics applied to telecommunications. Karine participates in the follow-up and management of patent portfolio, in France and abroad.