Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Industrial Property Audit
- IP training
- Plastics processing Industry
- Masters Degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics and Automation (University of Rennes 1, France)
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law (Queen Mary College, University of London, UK)
Cyril OGER joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2007, after having worked in a British firm of Patent & Trademark Attorneys.
He has an experience of more than 15 years in the field of patents. He primarily intervenes in the preparation, obtaining and defence of patents, in particular in the fields of mechanics, electromechanics, electronics, food-processing, packaging and building. He has a strong expertise in the field of technological watch and prior art studies, as well as studies of freedom to operate.