Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- IP training
- Masters Degree of Sciences, Transmission Techniques and Data Management (University of Rennes I, France)
- ESME-SUDRIA Engineer (Ecole Spéciale de Mécanique et d'Electricité, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
Patrick GUÉNÉ joined Vidon Group in 1991.
He manages a team of Patent engineers who are specialised in NICT (telecommunications, electronics, computing, multimedia, signal processing) and manages a client portfolio.
With his team, he accompanies his clients in their strategy of acquisition, protection, valuation and defence of their patents (patentability analysis, research and analyses of the state of the art, elaboration of protection strategies, drafting of patent applications, follow-up of the examination and granting proceedings in France and abroad).
He also carries out auditing services, technology watch and counselling in the management of litigation (freedom to operate, invalidity action, infringement) for his clients.
Finally, he lectures notably at the University of Rennes I and at the National Institute of Applied Sciences, Rennes, France.