Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- IP training
- INSA Engineer, specialised in Materials and Nanotechnologies ("Engineering Physics" (Rennes, France))
- Masters in Physics, Telecommunication Photonics and Optics (INSA Rennes, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
Sébastien FOUCOUT joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2007, as a Patent Engineer.
Sébastien is specialised in drafting patent applications and follows the examination proceedings before the French Patent Office and abroad, notably in the following technical fields:
- Physics, and Telecommunication optics (Architecture and network for optical telecommunications, optical transmission systems, "all optical" and holographic network devices);
- Nanotechnologies and advanced materials (active optoelectronic components to semi-conductors, nanostructures and associated devices (SEM, MBE, AFM, STM), microelectronic devices and components (MOS, HEMT, SiGe, Nanotubes CI, MEMS), materials: semi-conductors, metals and special alloys);
- ICT (Telecommunications, microelectronics, electronics)
Sébastien also provides advice and assistance in the field of freedom to operate, protection and valuation strategies, and litigation (infringement, invalidity action, recovery of property,...).