Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Industrial Property Audit
- IP Training
- Information Systems
- Bachelor-level Degree in Micro-Computing & Micro-electronics (Science Faculty, Le Mans, France)
- Masters Degree in Management of Corporate Intangible Heritage (University of Marne-la-Vallée, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) Section: Patents
Philippe BENEZETH started his career as an R&D engineer in computing and micro-electronics in several medium-sized companies and large industrial groups. He specialised in Intellectual Property in 1993, in a large French computing company, in which he took part in licensing negotiations. He became Patent Engineer in 1999, in a French Group specialised in electronics for the General public. After 27 years in industry, Philippe joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2011.
Philippe settled in Nantes and is a privileged contact for small and medium-sized companies, based in the West part of France. He guides them in their strategy of protection of inventions and potential litigation with third-party, holding Industrial Property Rights.
Philippe intervenes in the field of computing and micro-electronics, but also mechanics.