Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Health, science of the life
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
- PhD in cellular and molecular biology (University of Lyon 1)
- Master 2 STS Genetic research, cellular biology and pathology (University of Lyon 1)
- Master 1 molecular and cellular science of the living (University Laval, Québec, Canada)
After a PhD in cellular and molecular biology at the Cancer Research Center of Lyon, Solen Le Boucher has shown an interest in Industrial Property, and thus is currently following classes in the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI), in Strasbourg, section “Patents of invention” in long cycle.
She joined the Patents and Strategy department of the Vidon Group in March 2018, and starts her professional apprenticeship in drafting, prosecuting and defending patents, in France and worldwide, with enthusiasm.
Keen on widening her scientific horizon, Solen intervenes also on invention files in the telecommunications and multimedia sectors.