Areas of practice :
- Patent Application
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to Operate
- Oppositions and Appeals
- IP Training
- Electronics / Electromechanics
- Thermal Systems
- Construction Engineering
- Engineer from ECAM Rennes (Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers) in Industrial Engineering by the apprenticeship program
- Graduated from the CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales en Propriété Industrielle)
Jérémy RAOULT began his career in 2008 as an apprentice engineer in the Patents and Strategy Department before joining full-time the VIDON Group.
After that, Jérémy joined a parisian law firm of Patent and Trademark Attorneys before joining the automotive OEM Valeo in 2014
Jérémy joined the parisian Patents and Strategy of Vidon Group in 2018. He primarily intervenes in the preparation, obtaining and defence of patents, in particular in the fields of mechanics, electromechanics, electronics, agriculture, and building. He has a strong expertise in the field of technological watch and prior art studies, as well as studies of freedom to operate.