Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Patent taxation
- Database Protection
- Research tax credit
- Innovating start-ups
- Information systems
- Plastics processing Industry
- Masters Degree in Engineering, ISTIC, France
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
- Masters in Business Law (University of Rennes 1, France)
After having studied at ISTIC, Gaël LE SAUX has worked for 8 years as an Information Systems architect in computing companies, notably in the field of the arms industry.
He joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2004. He intervenes mainly in the fields of computing, electronics and in the preparation, obtaining and defence of patents as well as the valuation of patents, notably for start-ups.