Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Health, Science of life
- PhD in Biology (University of La Rochelle)
- Master’s degree – Ecology and biology (University of Poitiers & La Rochelle)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents, Trademarks, Industrial Designs
After an internship in a start-up dedicated to vaccine development, Margot started her career in 2013 in a start-up specialized in therapeutic repositioning, mainly in neurodegenerative and rare diseases.
Then, Margot has worked for five years in the Technology Transfer Accelerator Offices SATT Paris Saclay and SATT Ouest Valorisation. She was in charge of evaluating the inventions resulting from academic research (mechanics, chemistry, biotechnologies, health, cosmetics), their protection and the follow-up of the patent grant procedures. She also had the opportunity to take part in various actions in order to make students and researchers aware of Intellectual Property.
She joined the Patents and Strategy Department of the Vidon Group in January 2020, where she works mainly in the fields of water treatment, health and cosmetics. She drafts and follows up patent grant procedures in France and worldwide