Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Organic, organometallic, analyic, inorganic chemistry
- Technological University Diploma in Chemistry (University of Rennes 1)
- Master 2 in Molecular Chemistry Research (University Paris 6 Pierre and Marie Curie-Jussieu)
- Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) Diploma - Section Patents of invention/Long cycle
During her scientific career, Mélanie has completed several internships in an academic environment (University of San Sebastian/of Rennes/Parisian Institute of Molecular Chemistry). She was thus able to develop her knowledge in organic and organometallic synthesis, with a focus on pharmaceuticals. She also joined the industrial environment within Servier laboratories for an internship on total synthesis.
She then continued her development in industry by strengthening her knowledge in quality-control during two years in a pharmaceutical analysis laboratory (analysis and characterization of molecules, microbiology).
In addition to the CEIPI training (2018/19), Mélanie acquired a six-month experience within the L'Oréal group, in the chemistry and mechanics sectors.
Mélanie joined the Vidon Group's Patents & Strategy department in December 2019. Wishing to broaden her technical skills, she works in the field of chemistry, but also in telecommunications and multimedia, as well as in mechanics sectors.