Areas of practice:
- Patentability study
- Prior art search
- Freedom to operate study
- Drafting and preparation of patent applications
- Follow-up of granting procedures
- Physics and chemistry of materials
- Additive manufacturing (SLM, FDM)
- Engineering Physics and Materials – INSA of Rennes
- Master’s degree in solids and materials chemistry – University of Rennes 1
Valentine's experience in the field of materials began at the INSA of Rennes, an engineer school where she studied materials, micro/opto-electronics, and instrumentation.
She then specialized more particularly in materials by following a specialized Master's degree at the University of Rennes 1.
In the R&D department of ADDEV Materials, she participated in the study and development of polymer films with heating properties.
Afterwards, she continued to diversify her skills as a design engineer in additive manufacturing. She was thus able to conduct studies on the material properties of powder mixtures implemented by laser fusion on a powder bed. She was also in charge of optimizing SLM printer parameters.
Passionate about industrial property, she decided, in 2021, to join the Vidon group.