Areas of practice:
- Patent Negotiations and Contracts
- Patent litigation
- Industrial Property Audit
- Implementation of IP strategy and assistance
- Graduate of Supélec Engineering School, France
- Master of Science in Microwaves and Optoelectronics (University College of London, UK (UCL))
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
Gaëlle WINDAL started her career as a Patent Engineer with Vidon Group in 1999.
In 2005, she joined a large French telecommunications group, as head of a team of patent engineers in charge of the management of the company's patent portfolio, in the field of core network and access network. In 2008, she became Head of the Patent Department of this group, and contributed, together with the Licensing department to the definition of the Industrial Property strategy of the company. She was also in charge of the implementation and management of the internal processes in the field of patents, questions linked to the remuneration of employee inventors. She also acquired an experience in the field of oppositions before the European Patent Office.
In 2012, Gaëlle joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group again. She is in charge of a team specialised in the field of ICT. She primarily intervenes in opposition and litigation cases. She also works in close collaboration with the Director of Brevets & Strategie Branch, whom she assists in the management of the Administrative Department.