Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Plastics processing Industry
- Graduate of ISTIA, (Institut des Sciences et Techniques de l'Ingénieur d'Angers, France), Institute of Engineering Sciences and Techniques, Option: Design of Products & Innovation
- Masters Degree in Research in Design and Innovation Engineering (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Arts et Métiers (ENSAM), Angers, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
Antoine PROVOST joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2006, as a Patent Engineer in the Mechanics and Biology Department.
Antoine primarily writes patentability analyses and patent applications. He also ensures the follow-up of granting proceedings (notably in France and Europe) and is in charge of studies of freedom to operate.
In particular, he has developed an expertise in the field of general mechanics, notably in the fields of water treatment, specialised machinery and industrial tools, naval construction and fittings, automobile, childcare and agricultural machinery.