Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Construction Engineering
- 2 Year degrees in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing (Rennes University)
- Engineer from ECAM Rennes (Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers) in Industrial Engineering by the apprenticeship program
- Graduated from the CEIPI (Centre d’Etudes Internationales en Propriété Industrielle)
Adrien BOUEXEL began his career in 2011 as an apprentice engineer in the Patents and Strategy Department before joining full-time the VIDON Group in September, 2014.
Thanks to his three-years apprenticeship, Adrien has acquired a solid culture in industrial property in a wide variety of technical areas. He also has extensive experience in the field of prior art searches and freedom to operate studies, as well as in patent watch. Adrien specializes in drafting patent applications and prosecuting patent applications before the French & European patent offices.
In addition, Adrien has completed the CEIPI course in Strasbourg in 2016.