Areas of practice:
- IP training
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Information System
- Engineer in Electronic Systems and Industrial Computing (Ecole Polytechnique de l'Ouest, Nantes)
- Master in Journalism and Scientific and Technical Communication (Université Paris 7)
Etienne GUY started his career as a research and development engineer in a computer services company for 9 years. He has been involved in all phases of major IT projects (functional and technical design, development, validation, production, maintenance, project management) in various fields (energy, aerospace, human resources, telecommunications).
Etienne joined the Patent & Strategy Department of the VIDON Group in 2013, where he mainly worked in the fields of computing and electronics for the preparation and obtaining of patent rights in France and abroad.
Etienne is also contributing to the evolution of the internal information system of the VIDON group.