Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- IP Training
- Signal processing
- Information Systems
- Plastics processing Industry
- INSA Engineer, specialised in Electronics and Communication Systems (Rennes, France)
- Masters Degree in Communication Network and Systems (INSA, Rennes, France)
- Graduate of the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) - Section: Patents
Marion GUY joined the Brevets & Strategie Branch of Vidon Group in 2003 as a Patent Engineer.
She intervenes primarily in drafting, filing and obtaining patents in France and abroad. Notably, she protects inventions in the field of digital and analog communications (wireless, satellite, optical fibre transmissions, ...) using multiplexing, in particular (OFDM).
Marion is a key contact for large companies in the field of electronics and telecommunications. She is also assisting medium-sized companies in the West part of France with developing their IP strategy. She also contributes to the training of new associates within Vidon Group.