Areas of practice:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Search and Technology Watch
- Studies of Freedom to operate
- Construction Engineering
- Manufacturing processes
- Electronics / Electromechanics
- 2 Year degrees in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing (Rennes University)
- Engineer from ECAM Rennes (Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers) in Industrial Engineering by the apprenticeship program
Sylvain DUBOIS began his career in 2013 as a Patent Examiner apprentice at INPI (French patent office) before joining the Vidon Group's Patents & Strategy department in 2016.
Sylvain is in charge of patentability analysis, prior art researches and studies of freedom to operate. He has also specialized in drafting patent applications and prosecuting patent applications before the French & abroad patent offices.